Las Vegas, NV 89103
Box Office Manager
Spiegelworld is a traveling and resident theatrical production company known for its adult shows that feature a combination of comedy, music, burlesque, cabaret and acrobatics. We are the creators of the hit shows Absinthe, Empire and Vegas Nocturne.
Spiegelworld is seeking to appoint a Box Office Manager to work in Las Vegas, Nevada on our new resident show due to commence in early 2018. Tickets will be sold on the Showare software platform (Accesso) and this company will also handle phone sales through its call center. The position requires a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and certain holidays.
Commencement: mid January 2018
• effectively manage the day and nightly operations of the box office;
• prepare and manage an annual budget for the box office;
• maintain the smooth, consistent running of the computerized ticketing system;
• complete the relevant accountancy procedures on a daily basis;
• focus on tactics to maximize revenue from the sale of tickets;
• deal promptly and professionally with all ticket requests and customer enquiries;
• implement and generate daily box office reporting;
• maintain highest standards of customer service and adherence to ticketing policies;
• train all box office staff in ticketing procedures, policies and customer service standards;
• manage box office employee schedules;
• manage security of the box office and any monies taken, and ensure that box office takings accurately balance at the end of the shift;
• maintain inventory of all box office supplies, ticket stock etc.
• work closely with Marketing Manager and Sales Manager on audience development.
· Bachelors Degree in Business, Hospitality or related field;
· 2 to 5 years previous box office manager experience;
· Strong communication skills (oral & written), computer skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
· Experience in theater and live entertainment;
· Cash handling experience;
· Must have experience managing staff and conflict resolution skills;
· Knowledge of general accounting principles;
· Experience working with electronic ticketing systems.
Salary: $75,000 plus benefits
Please email your resume by Friday 24 November 2017 to: